its been almost two years, and it feels like just yesterday when i graduated.
1. some things just doesnt sit “right” in my soul.
2. you will make lots of mistakes.. alot..
3. some people are going to blatantly make you feel bad.
4. you’d learn to accept things and people just the way they are
5.you will reflect on your thoughts after every 8/12 hour shift
6. you will love yourself more.
7. ask yourself a couple times if you really deserve to be a nurse.
8. you’d feel so blessed touching other people’s live and making a difference.
9.you worry alot, before, during and even after your shift.
10. you become a stronger person that you were 2 years ago after you graduated and you know that being a nurse is a continuing learning experience.